Websites for Pool Builders
Updating your website is probably the single most powerful thing you can do to get more leads and improve your closing ratios. And it’s one of our specialties. After doing this for more than 15 years, we’ve figured out what makes a pool builder’s website powerful and compelling, and what doesn’t. That’s why every one of our websites must pass a 67-point quality checklist before we release it on the internet. From the layout to the menu to the content to the photos, to the “calls-to-action” on every page, we take this website business VERY SERIOUSLY.
Whether your website needs just a little help or a lot (or you have no website at all), we’ve got the right option at the right price.
Website Improvement Options
OPTION #1: Website “TUNE-UP” & “Mobile Conversion” $1,995
With our “Website Tuneup” service, we’ll fix and fine-tune as much of your existing site as possible, without actually building a brand-new website. When we’re finished, your website will have and/or be all of the following:
- Mobile-Ready, using state-of-the-art “responsive” website design.
- An appropriately adjusted Menu structure, making your website easier to navigate.
- Beneficial INBOUND links throughout the text, wherever appropriate.
- No non-beneficial OUTBOUND links on the homepage.
- Appropriately adjusted images and text wherever possible, putting more “life” into the site.
- A new and improved “contact us” webform and webpage, which includes a Google map to your facility.
- A well behaved “Style Sheet” that fixes “website no-no’s” such as poor font choices, troublesome font colors, etc.
And most importantly, you will have a cutting-edge “responsive image” photo gallery, which displays your photos in the proven preferred HTML format, which includes:
- Super-large “full screen” photos using Highslide software and responsive web design.
- Built-in slideshow capability.
- Company name and photo number on every photo.
- Your company logo watermarked on every expanded photo.
- Ample room for any text descriptions you would like to add to these photos.
- Facebook “like” button and Google “+1” button on every photo. (Helps increase your visibility in the social media arena, without foolishly sending people away from your website.)
We will also add any additional content that you make available to us, such as:
- More “about us” information.
- More photos
- More testimonials
- More detailed explanation of your services
Payment structure is simple: 50% down payment; 50% on successful completion of your updated site. (It typically takes us about 30 days to complete a project like this.)
OPTION #2: NEW Custom Website $3,995
If your website lacks style, or looks out of date, then this is the option for you. We’ll give you a brand-new cutting-edge design that addresses ALL of the issues described above, PLUS puts emphasis on the MOST IMPORTANT THING to your web visitors: your pool photos. (You can see some examples here, here, here, and here.)
Note that we will use your EXISTING TEXT CONTENT, plus any new content you give us. If you ALSO want us to write custom copy that eloquently explains how great you are, you’ll need our Option #3, “Total Website & Identity Package.”
Payment structure is 50% down payment and 50% on successful completion and launch of your new site. (It typically takes is between 45 and 60 days to complete a project like this.)
OPTION #3: Website / Auto-Follow-Up / Identity Package $5,995
If you really want to knock your competitors back on their heels, then this is the package for you. When we’re finished with this program, you’ll have EVERYTHING described above, PLUS:
- A complete and professionally written “identity” that clearly explains to your prospects why you are the superior choice, in a way that is interesting, believable and compelling.
- A completely built-in, automated “follow-up system” that continually reaches out and nurtures your prospects, so that when they’re finally ready to buy, they naturally think of you first.
- A highly attractive and instantly downloadable “low risk offer” (our 28 page “10 Steps to the Perfect Pool” report) on every page, to encourage your website visitors to give you their name and e-mail address, long before they’re ready to pick up the phone and call you.
Payment structure is same as above. 50% down payment; 50% on successful completion of your updated site. (It typically takes is between 30 and 45 days to complete a project like this.)
Website Hosting and Management Options
WEBSITE MANAGEMENT includes the addition or deletion of new photos, new testimonials, and/or other edits as needed. Under most circumstances, we charge $35 per month.
WEBSITE HOSTING includes email account creation & hosting to match your website domain. Your emails will be accessible anywhere in the world, as long as you have an internet connection. Works with Outlook and all other standard email programs. Normal hosting is $14.99 per month.
“HIGH-CAPACITY” hosting is offered for those rare circumstances where you need higher than normal hosting bandwidth and memory capacity. (This is usually because (1) you and/or your customers are uploading and downloading a lot of files from your website on a regular basis, and/or (2) you and your employees are saving a very large number of e-mail messages on the server.) Our “High Capacity” Web hosting will give you 50 times more bandwidth and 100 times more capacity for only one additional dollar a day. High-capacity hosting is $45 per month.
Website & E-Mail Usage
|Website & E-Mail Usage||HOSTING||MANAGE||BOTH|
Search Engine Optimization
A beautiful website isn’t worth much if no one goes to it, so you may want to have a look at our search engine optimization services here.