Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
A beautiful website isn’t worth much if no one goes to it. So if you aren’t showing up on the first page or two of Google, then a solid search engine optimization program might be exactly what you need.
Not sure how your website is doing? Check out your worldwide site ranking INSTANTLY and FREE, right here: Check My Alexa Ranking. (HINT: Low numbers are better. You want to be under 10 million. If it says “No Data”, then you are OUTSIDE the top 30 million websites in the world, which is NOT GOOD. In that case, you almost certainly need some SEO help.)
Initial SEO Setup (one-time fee) $799
Our initial set up includes all of the following:
- Keyword Research, Analysis and Selection by pool industry experts
- Optimized keyword density analysis and creation (up to 5 Keywords)
- Install Google analytics on all pages (if not already present)
- Optimization of dynamic pages for search engine friendliness
- Title Tags Generation
- Meta Tags Review & Optimization
- ALT Tags Optimization
- Hyperlink Optimization
- Sitemap Generation (if necessary)
- XML Sitemap for Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Proper linking structure analysis and creation
Monthly SEO Maintenance $599/mo.
Our ongoing monthly maintenance includes a variety of efforts –both on your website and off– that will help to improve your overall visibility online, and ultimately your position with Google and other search engines. This typically includes a variety of the following:
- “Long Tail” Keyword Article Submissions
- Incoming organic links from bona fide, high integrity websites.
- Social Bookmarking Submissions
- Press Release Submissions
- Blog Submissions
- Live, up-to-the-minute status reports available online
- Monthly Progress reports / review with MYM Austin
- Ongoing adjustments, as necessary
Blog Page Setup (one-time fee) $499
This can be built into your existing website domain, or we can help you obtain an alternate domain for this.