Explaining “Who You Are”
and “Why People Should Choose You”
Have you ever heard the expression “It’s hard to read the label when you’re inside the bottle“? This is a challenge for every business owner. You know you’re better than your competition…So why doesn’t everyone else see it? It’s because you haven’t told your story in a way that is INTERESTING, COMPELLING and BELIEVABLE. (Check out the short video at the bottom of this page for a lighthearted yet accurate explanation of why this is so important.).
“Uncovering Your Identity” & “Writing your Story” $2,995*
This is a comprehensive marketing investigation and analysis of your business that produces for you a clear and compelling story of WHO YOU ARE and WHAT YOU DO. When we’re finished, you will have:
- All the content you need for a compelling “About Us” page on your website.
- A list of “10 Reasons Why People Should Buy from YOU.”
- An eloquent 30-second “elevator pitch.“
- Content (script) for an on-hold recording.
- Text content that can be used in your company brochure.
- Abbreviated content for the back of your business card.
And we will say at all in a way that is:
- Different from what everyone else is saying.
This process starts with a detailed and thorough interview of you and other key people at your company. We’ll ask questions and assign a little homework, so that we learn as much about you as possible. We’ll be looking for “evidence” that will support your story and your identity. Awards. Certificates. Photographs. Testimonials. Procedural information (if it makes you sound better than the next guy). And anything else that will help us substantiate your superior value in the marketplace.
We’ll also talk to some of your past clients, and find out why they think you’re so special. Then we’ll put all the evidence together into a comprehensive story that will be every bit as interesting as we can possibly make it.
The entire process takes about 30 days, and you have the full rights and access to everything when we’re done.
* The $2995 price is based on a phone interview process, and does not include a site visit. We also provide a more comprehensive on-site interview process that collects more data and evidence, including photographs of your facility and key employees, and videos of the business owner and several of your happy homeowners. This is a custom process that requires a custom price quotation, so let us know if you are interested in this more advanced service.