Close More Sales with a Sales CRM built Specifically for Pool Builders
Every Sales Rep and Pool Designer should be using a modern, mobile-friendly Sale CRM to better manage and close their leads. And every Sales MANAGER should have a Sales CRM, to instantly know how their sales reps are doing, and where they need help closing deals.
With our super-simple yet highly sophisticated “drag and drop” CRM from Keap, your designers can update a prospect’s status in literally one second, and automatically trigger smart marketing automation at each and every step in the process.
And your management team can instantly check the status of an opportunity, an individual rep, or the entire company, with just a click.
Custom Sales CRM Set-up: $997
With this one-time set-up fee, we will:
- Import your existing contacts into your new CRM.
- Create custom-named sales stages to match EXACTLY what you’re doing now.
- Set up your calendar to allow your prospects to schedule appointments on-line.
- Upload your logo and set up custom email signatures for any e-mails you send.
- Set up text messaging directly from the CRM (iPhone only at this time; Android coming soon).
- Train your sales people how to use the simple drag-and-drop CRM process.
- OPTIONAL: Set-up marketing automation and auto-follow-up (if purchased).
Monthly CRM subscription: $149/mo.
This gives you full access to the cloud-based, mobile-friendly CRM system, and all its capabilities, for up to 5 users.
Sales Coaching / Pipeline Management: $495/mo.
With this option, our lead sales & marketing guru Brett Abbott will personally train, coach and guide you, your sales people and your sales manager as necessary to become fluent and efficient with your new Sales CRM system. (Use as needed; No long-term contract required.)
Automated Marketing/Follow-up Set-up: $497
Normally $997, you’ll save $500 when you purchase our world-class marketing automation system with the Sales CRM system. (They reside on the same Keap platform. There is no additional monthly fee for marketing automation when you’re using the Sales CRM.)